Estimations only. Please contact us for an accurate quote!
Price of every cake varies depending on ;
- Number of servings
- Time spent decorating the cake (complexity of design)
- Additional items added on the cake ( e.g. ribbon, sugar flowers, figures, toppers)
The minimum amount of time required for any cake is at least 7 hours of work. As this includes baking, layering, filling with buttercream, crumb coating with ganache, covering in rolled fondant and decorating. Most cakes go beyond this.
- 6" (serves 8-12) - starts from $120~
- 8" (serves 15-20) - starts from $150~
- 10" (serves 25-30) - starts from $180~
- 11" (serves 30-35) - starts from $220~
- 12" (serves 40-45) - starts from $260~
- 6" + 8" (serves 25-35) - starts from $270~
- 8" + 10" (serves 40-50) - starts from $ 330~
- 6" + 8" + 10" (serves 60-70) - stars from $500~
- 6" + 8" + 10" + 12" (100-130) starts from $750~
Servings are based on a standard dessert portion size (1 x 2 x 4inch)
All cakes are 11cm high with 3 layers of fillings, crumb-coated with chocolate ganache and covered in rolled fondant.
- Dark Chocolate Mud - deliciously rich, moist! Our most popular flavor.
- Vanilla Mud - a dense, moist and sweet vanilla cake. It's not as heavy as a pound cake.
- Vanilla sponge- a moist, tender, buttery white cake perfectly goes well with any choice of filling.
- Chocolate sponge - a light, fluffy texture, yet rich in delicious chocolate flavor.
(Mud cakes are suitable for multi tiered cakes as it supports the weight of cakes well and kept fresh for longer time.)
- Swiss meringue buttercream - with many flavor variations
- Vanilla buttercream
- Chocolate buttercream
- Brown sugar buttercream
- Salted caramel buttercream
- Coffee buttercream
- Mocha buttercream